so, what is a bfloGAL, anyway?
a bfloGAL is either a girl who, no matter where she finds herself living, calls buffalo, NY her home - or a gal who loves the look, feel or idea of the american northwest where the buffalo roamed.
which one are you?
both - I am a native of buffalo, ny who finds every opportunity to head out west to ski in colorado (where the buffalo is revered almost as much as it is here in western new york).
Do you really design and handcraft everything on this site in buffalo, ny?
absolutely! and you can find the line in several stores locally including:
- Ameri-Can on the main drag in Ellicottville
- Blue Rooster in Hamburg
- Buffalo Graphics and Gifts in the Eastern Hills Mall
- Pink Martini on Grand Island
- Spoiled Rotten on Elmwood in Buffalo
- Village ARTisan on Main Street in Williamsville
do you wholesale?
yes, bfloGALS wholesales several of the more popular items and we love to create exclusive designs for house branding. contact us for more information at email@example.com.